17.7.10

The Hundredth Post Milestone Has Been Reached And I'm In A Celebratory Mood

The blog is just over a month old and the response has, I think, been largely positive and kind. A huge thank you to everyone who has commented and expressed their like of the posts. I will endeavour to make them even better in the future. Thanks particularly to guys who've included links to my blog on theirs. You know who you are, you rock.

As this blog is, primarily, a tribute to the male posterior. I believe it's only fitting that this momentous ;) occasion is marked with pics of some of the best male backsides evolution has ever spat out. If you are a new viewer of i♥ass, welcome. If you are a returning fan, sit back and relax with a cup of hot coco or with your tipple of choice, and salivate at the tastiness of this compendium of male butts.

i ♥ ass

























And this is the prize within.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm hearting your blog! Congratulations on your 100th post! This one's a winner. I especially love men of color, and I think it's great that you include lots of hot black guys--and their asses--in your posts. But the white dudes with big furry backsides are also hot!

tron said...

Hello Anonymous, thank you.
I'm black as well dude, I try to make the pics as diverse as I can, coz I find both black and white men attractive. I'm from London and to me a nice ass is a nice ass.

I'm glad you like my blog, I hope you keep stopping by. I am finding it pretty fun. Have a very nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Oh Yes! "A NICE ASS IS A NICE ASS!" And yours are some of the HOTTEST!

XO FFB

tron said...

Right back at you dude. xx
i♥ass